TikTok has carved out a unique proposition that Brands want to leverage. The app stands at that intersection of entertainment, community, and commerce appealing to brands and users alike. To fully leverage all that TikTok offers, brands might opt for a marketing agency to help execute effective campaigns.
Smart brands know that choosing the right partner is crucial for their business goals, and finding the right TikTok agency partner can be a daunting task.
In this blog, we make the process easier for you.
Table of Content
Why should your business be on TikTok Now?
For Marketers, TikTok’s allure lies in its very engaged audience and diverse demographics – across age, gender, and even family income. TikTok isn’t just where the cool kids hang out; more than half of its users are under 35 and are growing up with the app. This means teens and young adults are looking to TikTok for brand discovery and consumer influence.
- It’s Popular: Whether perfecting the latest dance trend, creating a seamless transition or pairing a #glowup to your favourite song, the platform offers a creative outlet for all ages. It is now more popular than Google and is used by 18% of global internet users aged 16 to 64. Some other reports have also found that more time is spent on TikTok than Netflix.
Distribution of TikTok users in the United States as of September 2021, by age group
- Reach New Audiences: TikTok has 1 billion monthly active users, with 73.7 million US users. Emarketer forecasts this number will likely reach 88.7 million by 2024. For brands, this means that you can increase your brand awareness and attract net new customers on TikTok – need we say more?.
- It is Dynamic and Flexible: Brand expression has no limits on TikTok. Creativity is boundless for full-funnel performance tactics, from lip-synching or dance challenges to full brand takeovers and influencer campaigns.
- Higher Engagement and Efficient CPMs: Compared to other platforms, TikTok ads are still a relatively new practice, and as such, you don’t need to fight through the competition just yet. So now is the time to jump in!
- Connect with creators and influencers: Brands can discover and engage influencers via TikTok’s Creator Marketplace to promote their products in an authentic, trustworthy, and fun way. The days of overly produced and curated Instagram feeds are winding down.
The platform continues to expand its content offerings and ad opportunities. Last year, they introduced integrations with Shopify to shrink the marketing funnel and encourage seamless action from discovery to purchase.
Top TikTok Marketing
Trends to Watch
Why Do You Need a TikTok Marketing Agency?
You can’t do it alone: Your agency makes driving business success more effortless for you. Their direct platform partnerships allow you access to the latest updates and most efficient optimizations for your business. They bring valuable insights and skill sets that your in-house team does not have. With their partnership, your business goals are their goals.
The best ROI: Because agencies work across diverse industries and clients, they have a fantastic wealth of relationships, technical and creative know-how. Thus, a good partner will ensure you get the most out of your TikTok marketing efforts and dollars.
Do more with less: In addition to work experience, agencies have resources that your business can leverage. These include the opportunity to expand to emerging platforms (hello TikTok) and test out new ad formats and studies. Maybe even get help with creative and design production, all with the opportunity of return on your ad spend.
Are you looking for a creative and technically savvy partner to help you capture that engaged audience on TikTok?
So you’ve figured out what your TikTok brand needs are, you’ve determined your budget and asked the right questions. Next step, choosing a partner:
What to consider when choosing a TikTok Marketing Agency
Strong platform knowledge and a commitment to continuing education
How much do they know about TikTok? Its features and tactics for success? Experience is a strong indicator of capabilities, but a commitment to continuous training and testing is a good sign. The agency will be a good steward of your business.
Does your agency have the in-house expertise to align data-backed strategy with explosive creative production and the technical capacity to execute and optimize complex campaigns? Are they able to help you navigate through current market disruptions and challenges? TikTok isn’t without its limitations. The platform was also affected by the IOS 14.5 update, making it difficult to track conversions when users opt-in for App Tracking Transparency.
Good people/strong team
An agency/client relationship requires frequent communication and clarity of expectations. Before you sign a contract, take some time to know the team. Do you see yourself working harmoniously with them? Do they pass the vibe check? At the very least, you want to be sure that they align with your business’s culture and values.
The Extra Umph/Mile/Chemical X
The best people (and agencies) have that extra something that makes them stand out. For some, it’s their hybrid approach to consulting. Others might have in-house creative and design talent. Some even offer sophisticated tech that helps manage your campaigns and budget efficiently. Just make sure their superpower aligns with your business goals.
AdParlor’s Approach to TikTok Marketing
Our goal is to help world-class brands unlock explosive growth by maximizing efficiency, creativity, and scale across platforms like TikTok.
We’ve got you covered:
- We have successfully run full-funnel performance activities on TikTok. We have experience in auction-based buying, reach and frequency buying, and creator marketplace services.
- AdParlor understands Influencer marketing and how to leverage it for business success.
- We have a premium tool bench that allows for efficient campaign strategy and management. Our reporting tool highlights critical metrics as high-level or in-depth as you want.
- We’re fans and real consumers of TikTok, which means that we think like marketers but act like creators. We understand firsthand what resonates with the audience, and it shows in the results our clients get.
- Campaigns that perform on TikTok require eye-catching creativity, therefore when it comes to producing videos with the best sound that stops your audience mid-scroll, we understand the assignment.
“With our extensive experience in the social advertising landscape, we find the most optimal way to position your brand on TikTok. We develop campaigns strategies that drive performance using a data-driven, creative-first approach”.— Winson Leung, Associate Account Director, Strategy & Measurement at AdParlor
An engaged audience? Innovative and immersive ad formats that show your brand’s most authentic side and opportunities to build strong communities. What’s not to love about TikTok? If you’re ready to take your brand from onlooker to community builder, let’s chat!